Welcome to the Habitat Anchorage ReStore
With the help of local donations made by generous people – including businesses, contractors and homeowners like you – we are able to support Habitat for Humanity Anchorage’s mission to build and maintain affordable housing for families in our community. Proceeds from every sale go to help build homes in Anchorage.
Thanks to our committed volunteers, the Habitat ReStore is able to provide affordable home improvement items to local families, while also diverting thousands of pounds of usable materials from local landfills each year.
Phone: (907) 743-8060
Fax: (907) 743-8063
Store Hours: Monday – Saturday from 10:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday we are closed.
Donation Drop Off Days: Monday – Saturday
- New Year’s Day (January 1)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day (3rd Monday in January)
- Good Friday (Friday before Easter)
- Memorial Day (last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day (1st Monday in September)
- Thanksgiving (4th Thursday in November)
- Day after Thanksgiving (Friday following Thanksgiving)
- Christmas Eve (December 24)
- Christmas Day (December 25)